Thursday, June 16, 2016

My workout plan.

So, My workout plan is to become stronger and hopefully in the process, rebuild and reshape my body, but also gain some peace of mind.

Work Week


Monday- Isolation Exercises
Tuesday-Cardio / Rest
Wednesday-Heavy Lifting
Thursday-Isolation Exercises
Friday-Cardio / Rest
Saturday-Heavy Lifting
Sunday -Rest

If I'm doing a double shift, Then whatever day that fall onto, I will end up pushing the workout the next day. Or Try to do both the following Morning or Night.

I shouldn't spend more then 45 minutes to an Hour and a half at the gym, including sauna and shower time.

The Eating aspect of my getting healthy will be followed up after a few weeks.  For now i'm just cutting back on soda and certain carbs. or at least eating most of my carbs early in the day and sticking to protein at night.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment